8.24.2009

I am a better blog-reader than a blog-poster...

This weekend was another busy, busy weekend. I can't wait to show you pictures of the gift card party my husband and I helped to host. I loved the decorations, so fun and creative. It's amazing what you can do with twine, cardboard and a sharpie!

The best part of the weekend was getting to hang with some of my favorite ladies. I stayed up til 3:00 chatting and laughing with Kimberly and Taylor.

I spent most of yesterday cleaning. And I mean, deeeep cleaning. We're getting ready to re-do our guest bedroom, but first we have to declutter and organize our "stuff."

I did take pictures of the guest bathroom for show-and-tell, but after a couple of weeks and looking at the photos, I have decided I don't like the paint color. Thank goodness it's a small bathroom and a quick coat of paint will be just the ticket.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday. Just so it's not all words, here are my precious kitty's lounging in the sunlight.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend, I cant wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. repainting is always a refreshing step to take, i just can't seem to find the motivation sometimes! good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the pictures from the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome weekend. Can't wait to hear/see more about your gift card party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!