9.23.2009

New Blog

I have been wanting to change the name of my blog for some time now, and just had the motivation to do that today. The new blog name will be Meet the J.Rays. This blog will continue on with our DIY projects, design ideas, wish list items and so on, but there will be more content on me and my husband, instead of just me. I feel like this will be my "grown-up" blog, ha.

So, if it's not too much trouble, please change our name in your blog roll and add the new blog to your daily reader, JonRoss and I would be very appreciative. And thank you blogger friends for daily coming to my blog and leaving comments. It is quite a highlight of my day and has brought about alot of encouragement and inspiration! So, come on and join me on the new blog.

p.s. There is absolutely no content on the other blog as of right now, I am heading home for the day, but will be working on it tonight!

6 comments:

  1. hey Rachel,
    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog today. love those wedding photos!

    will be back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23/3/10 11:21

    good name choice...
    check out my blog . I posted my daughters 4 min. sneak peek wedding video. It is really amazing if I do say so myself, even though all I did way pay for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Derivation of blog is beautifully shown here. My blog is a beautiful name to present here. This blog is really good blog to see.
    Cheap Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay lets us all come back tomorrow for more girls!! LoL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!